Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The World Transformed And Subjected To Lord Messiah

Philippians 3:12

Not because having obtained it or being made complete, moreover pursuing that obtainable, upon which indeed is with Messiah Y’shua.

Paul goes on to admit that he hasn't got it all down pat yet, but through the Messiah, the resurrection of our spiritual and physical bodies is obtainable. I find it cool that Paul deliberately shows that the resurrection is two-fold. Whether or not you are a true believer, in the Messiah, your soul will be resurrected, either to spend with the Lord or in Sheol, away from God.

Philippians 3:13-14

Brethern, I do not count myself as possessing it moreover not forgetting one thing that’s behind me and stretching out towards that which is ahead of me, to pursue daily the goal, towards the heavenly reward up to the calling of God, in Messiah Y’shua.

After driving the point home that salvation is in God alone, through the Messiah, Paul goes on to say that salvation is not to be believed as a physical possession or a goal achieved, but a life lived as an effort to pursue that goal, as a reward. Salvation is a Calling of God, therefore a gift, not a right.

Philippians 3:15-17

These things being so, as much as been perfected, possess this like-mindedness and if anyone possess’ different opinion, God will indeed reveal it to you. Moreover, live up to those standards which have been reached. Brethern, become imitators. Imitate my example and observe those walking according to the example you have in me.


I really love verse 15. This thing called salvation, has been perfected and if anyone tells you differently, God will reveal it to you and others, if you pursue this life of salvation.

Reminds me of Acts 17:11 and my recent encounters with my Jewish brothers. Many are bent on mislabeling God's children and his Word, to the point of attempting to rewrite the scriptures to match their beliefs. Here, God tells us that, it's alright, let my Word be the standard and I will reveal it to you. Bottom line: If you are one that doesn't follow God's Word and puts man's word ahead of God's, then I ask you...

When you are before the judgement throne of God, who will testify in your behalf, God's Word or your opinion or man's word?

Let God teach you and live up to those standards. I have ask many people, that claim to be God's children, Why do you need man's input?" and "Don't you trust God, to lead you into all truth?"

Be imitators of God and those who follow the Godly people, who walk with and have gone before on.

Sure, listen and converse with all people, but check the scriptures daily, whether they are true."

Philippians 3:18-19

… for many walk about regulating their life, of who I frequently tell you and at this time point out by name, crying silently, as enemies of the cross of the Messiah, whose end is destruction., whose God is their heart and whose glory is their dishonesty, whose mind on earthly things.

Paul goes on to remind the Philippians and us, that there are many who attempt to live their own lives. Some are among us. Some have souls, that are actually mourning themselves. They covertly live among us, as enemies of the Messiah. Their destinies are written in stone and will result in the destruction of their bodies and the imprisonment of their souls. He goes on to ask,

"Who's god is in their heart?"

Clearly, that is the god of this world, Satan.

Even though Satan boasts that,

“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”

Satan's only glory and those who entreat them as their god will be their dishonesty, which will perish with this world and that's where their minds are, their kingdom, this world.

Philippians 3:20-21

For our community in heaven, from which also we patiently wait with great care and perseverance for the deliverer and savior Lord Messiah Y’shua, who transforms the body, our low estate, to be conformed to the body, his glory by the exertion of supernatural power, he exerted , even to subject everything to himself.

I love how Paul, no matter how far off the topic he goes, he always brings it back to the Messiah. The evil doers among us may have their stake in this world, but we are citizens of the community, which based in God's reality, heaven. That's where the Lord Messiah, Y'shua is waiting for the Father to say, "Go and get your Bride, the Remnant of God."

At that moment, Y'shua will come and transform our body, nature, in as twinkling of an eye, to the same body and nature that he possesses. Given to him, by God, he will wield a supernatural power, that the world and the worldly has never seen and he will subject the world and those in it to himself. His enemies will be his footstool and all will worship him and proclaim that Y'shua is Lord. Amen!


33 comments:

  1. That is right Keith, the only goal is to seek the ways of the God of Heaven, the Father of the Messiah. That is what 'working out our salvation' means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Brenda. Salvation is a cycle, where God gives you a gift but it’s only a free gift if you receive it and respond in kind. God shows you agape love. It’s only received when you show agape love back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith,
    In a multitude of words transgression is unavoidable.

    Well, maybe not in your book, but it is in the Bible my friend :-)
    I suggest you should quote the Bible and not the book of Alibaba and the forty thieves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said, “ Salvation is a cycle, where God gives you a gift but it’s only a free gift if you receive it and respond in kind. God shows you agape love. It’s only received when you show agape love back.”

    That alone shows you that you haven’t got a clue what salvation is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you my friend are a teacher of the blind ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever does not receive the truth of the scriptures, and closes their eyes to that truth, is blind. Whoever teaches ALL of what is contained within that Word has had their eyes opened to the full truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Brenda, you qualify FIRST for not believing the Scriptures.

    You show me in the Bible the name of your god called YAHWEH ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A name in the Bible is given according to what the one named does. Jesus means 'Yaweh saves', and that is what God the Father -(YHWH) did THROUGH His only begotten (born of YHWH's Spirit) Son, Jesus (Y'shua).

    Acts 4:12
    Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name UNDER heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

    1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, AND one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

    Thank You Father for sending Your Son

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely NOT Brenda.
    As I have said, over on my blog, that the tetragrammaton “YHWH” are four letters which have absolutely NO meaning.
    And it’s NOT a name as you suppose; you can’t even pronounce the tetragrammaton “YHWH”, that is because the Lord Jesus Christ did NOT wanted you to know His Name before His incarnation.

    That is deceptive to say that JESUS means, Yahweh saves, when obvious, Jesus means JESUS saves.
    You say that JESUS means, Tom, Dick and Harry saves, or Yahweh.

    Look Brenda, just quote the Scriptures (Bible) and don’t invent weird doctrines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no point in interacting with you Paul, I will just continue to interact with Keith on this blog concerning what he writes about. Even on your blog there is no one else that interact with you except Keith and myself. You just want to argue with people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an ambassador for my Lord and my God Jesus Christ and for His Kingdom and I do tell you the truth.

    If you don’t like the truth, then my Lord and my God, the one which I represent will tell you the truth on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paul, Could you please elaborate more on your comment,


    "In a multitude of words transgression is unavoidable."

    Transgression isn't even in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brenda, I can't agree more with your comment, concerning the name of God. Yahweh is our Father, Y'shua means Yahweh Saves and that is the name that God has given mankind through which we must be saved. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paul, I agree with Brenda. Why can't you just discuss the issues? Bottom line. You believe in Jesus. We believe in Jesus. We all agree that it's by the name of Jesus, through which we are saved. Let's just agree that neither one of us truly understand God's true nature. Whoever is correct can explain it to the other, on the way up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keith, the word “transgression” is not in your post, but everything else is.

    You said, “Let's just agree that neither one of us truly understand God's true nature.”

    Yes, YOU don’t know God’s true nature.
    But that is NOT so with me, my friend.
    I cannot be an ambassador for the Lord Jesus Christ unless I fully know the TRUE nature of my only Lord and God Jesus Christ in every detail.
    Yes my friend in every detail and more.

    As for you and Brenda, you cannot know the Lord my God, NOT unless you receive Him first.
    By that I mean, that you FIRST need to repent, totally change your mind, and then make a commitment FOR the Lord Jesus Christ, without your old and perverted doctrines tagging along with you.
    That means A NEW START ! my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paul, the post is concerning Philippians 3:12-21.Trangression isn't brought up.

    You may have an inkling about God's true nature, but I can assure you that you, as a human, cannot fathom the depths of God's nature.

    As for our relationship with God, through the Messiah, Y'shua/Jesus, the same can be said. You'll never get me, and I assume I can speak for Brenda, to ever renounce our Father, nor Y'shua. We read and endeavor to become Echad/One with God, through his Word, the Messiah.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keith, he who is in Christ is a NEW creation, therefore I do NOT compare myself with the humans of this world, the world has nothing in me, and I am not taught by the world.

    I have been taught by my Lord and my God the Lord Jesus Christ, and I don’t think you should compare yourself with me.
    Your lack of knowledge concerning the nature of God is NOT my lack of the knowledge and nature God.

    You said, “As for our relationship with God, through the Messiah, Y'shua/Jesus,”

    Keith, you CAN NOT have a relationship with God, THROUGH the Messiah, Y’shua / Jesus.
    How many times do I need to tell you that ?
    Read my lips, YOU CAN NOT !
    You are deluding yourself by thinking that you can have a relationship with God THROUGH Tom, Dick and Harry.

    I have a relationship with my God the Lord Jesus Christ, and NOT THROUGH someone else.


    And I did not asked you to renounce your father.
    Now man can ever renounce his natural father, and neither can he renounce his spiritual father.
    Either the Lord Jesus Christ is his Father, or the devil is his father, providing you would believe in the Lord Jesus Christ when He said to those who believed in Him, that they were of their father the devil (John 8:44).

    Well, it’s not complicated my friend. What I have asked you, it is easy. Every child can do it, every child can call upon the Name of Jesus, and YES, JESUS ! and NOT Y’shua, and NOT Y’shua / Jesus, but JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Paul, when you add or take away from God's Word, you appear to be a citizen of this world, not a citizen of the Kingdom. How can you have a relationship with Y'shua and at the same time change his words around? Very contradictory.

    ReplyDelete
  19. No Keith, I do NOT believe in Y’shua, I believe in JESUS Christ.
    If you would believe in the Lord JESUS Christ, then you too would love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength :-)

    Well my friend, as an ambassador of Jesus Christ, it is my duty to invite you to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God.
    But as it is with everyone who wants to become a citizen of God’s Kingdom, you FIRST need to fill out some forms and make a commitment to my King, otherwise you will be thrown out into the outer darkness where there will be gnashing of teeth. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, Paul, I end this conversation, as always, with pleading with you to look into the Word of God, as it is written, not what man has written. When you stand before God, to give an account of your life, your man made doctrine and Bible will not be around, to testify for you. It will be the True Word of God testifying against you. May you finally listen to the leading of God’s Holy Spirit to guide you into all Truth. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Keith, you don’t have to plead with me to read the Bible the Word of God.
    Remember, I am a representative of the Bible the Word of God, and of the LIVING Word of God Jesus Christ our Lord and ONLY God.

    I should plead with you to read the Bible.
    But you're reading all that Jewish garbage, which is not in the Bible. You inventing stuff which is not written in the Bible and make up your own doctrines on the run.

    Yes my friend, you have your renta-crowd who encourages you with all that Jewish rubbish, and I would plead also with all of them to read the Bible and NOT that Jewish nonsensical garbage, which is NOT mentioned in the Bible.

    You always say, “The True Word of God”; Where is a statement like that written in the Bible ?
    Or do you think that there is a Word of God which is NOT True ?

    Is there such a statement as the “UN-TRUE Word of God” ? of course NOT !! that would be an oxymoron.
    EVERY WORD which God breathed is unquestionable TRUE !

    But that Word is ONLY in the Bible, the 66 Books.
    ANY other book is NOT the Word of God, but only lies and perversions.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoever is in Christ, Y'shua (which means 'Yahweh saves') believes every Word that comes forth from His mouth, including the Words He speaks regarding His Father Yahweh.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brenda, where have you read that ?
    Is that written in the book of Alibaba and the forty thieves ?

    Yes, Y’shua certainly would have a father, but NOT the Lord Jesus Christ; the Lord Jesus Christ IS the Father of all those who believe in Him.

    We know that you don’t believe the Scriptures, perhaps just read Hebrews 7:3.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes Paul, this is Hebrews ch. 7 v3, which is talking about the priest Melchizadec.

    'Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.'

    This shows that one born on this earth can be like the Son of God.

    Just as Jesus was born of the Spirit of God (God is Spirit) we too must become born of the Spirit of God to become children of God, just as Jesus was. Don't forget that Jesus was the first of many brethren.

    ReplyDelete
  25. No Brenda, this is not talking about a man called Melchizedek.
    This is talking about GOD Himself, the Lord Jesus Christ who came into this world to fulfil the Levitical priesthood.

    The Levitical priesthood is FINISHED Brenda, yes FINISHED !

    Jesus Christ has finished that old priesthood, and He has established a NEW Priesthood in the ORDER of Melchizedek.

    Jesus is now our new Priest FOREVER !

    Only God has no beginning of life and no end of life.
    That is the Lord Jesus Christ alone who has no beginning of life and no end of life.
    And the Lord Jesus is called the ALPHA and the OMEGA, which means the FIRST and the LAST, “the living one who was DEAD, and behold , I am alive forevermore”.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Paul, please answer one question. Why would God come down, after almost 4000 years, as you say, and do the exact same thing he could have done, in the garden, when man first disobeyed?

    ReplyDelete
  27. You see Keith, at the APPROPRIATE time Christ Jesus was revealed.
    Just the way He planned it from the beginning.


    And you know, it wasn’t ‘disobedience’ as you think and say.

    It was ADULTERY which was the first sin.

    Perhaps just like YOU and Brenda and all the others.
    Let's look at Brenda, and of course you too.

    Brenda, married to her husband Merlin and she’s having an affair with TOM. And of course she says that she’s having an affair TROUGH TOM with Merlin.

    Can you see, that is exactly what both of you are doing in the sight of the Lord my God.

    That is called ADULTERY, or plainly a HARLOT !

    And for this reason, both of you are NOT acceptable in the sight of the Lord my God Jesus Christ.

    Look my friend, you both are in desperate need of repentance, or else judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Paul, show me in the scriptures, how he planned it from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  29. By the way Paul, you spelt my husband's name wrong, it is Merlyn,:-), which shows even you can get some things wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I’m sorry Brenda, but thank you for admitting it.
    So then, you know what you need to do.

    Yes Brenda, you need to get rid of that TOM, and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ alone and worship Him only, for better or for worse till death do you part.
    Perhaps I should say, ‘till you be with the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever’.

    ReplyDelete