Monday, July 11, 2016

The Bible is a Multidimensional Holographic Image

Did you know that the Bible is literally a multidimensional holographic image? A hologram is created, when pure, multidimensionally, unadulterated data is compiled through a specially designed lens. A hologram can only be viewed, with the lens, through which it was created. The Bible is the same way. You can only view the picture, if you view it, multidimensionally, through the lens, through which it was created. Otherwise, you will only get a fuzzy and unclear picture. However, when you look at it, through the lens, through which it was created,  The Word of God, you see the clear picture of salvation, Yahweh Saves, Y'shua ha Mashiach, Jesus Christ.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Keith,
    I love how I learn more of the Hebrew language and I totally agree that the data has to be unadulterated. I just looked on a website concerning Y'shua ha Mashiach and it was beautiful what was written. I don't know if you have looked on it but it can be found at http://www.maranathamrc.com/Yshua.pdf.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Isn't amazing how the Spirit leads lead you deeper into the truth, once you are open to it. The best thing is that the Bible comes alive. My prayer is that everyone comes to this realization and get to know their God and Savior on a more intimate level.

      Delete
  2. I agree totally with you Keith regarding the Spirit leading those who are open to it deeper into the truth. I have always felt the Bible is a vocabulary, not a book, and that each believer is spoken to from it as they need to be to help them to grow Spiritually. I have put PERCEPTIONS FROM BEYOND TIME AND SPACE separately as well as your blog name on my blog list at the right hand side of my blog, if that is ok with you, as I hope that readers that come onto my blog would read what you have to say in your posts. It is so interesting. I join you in your prayer Keith. Amen.

    ReplyDelete