Thursday, March 21, 2019

Amazing Prophecy Found In The First Chapter Of Esther

Did you know or have you ever wondered how the kings, from the east, knew about the star, under which the Messiah would be born? Many scholars have conjectured that it was Daniel, who told them. This was due to Daniel being in charge of the Magi. However, you can find an amazing prophecy, in the first chapter of Esther, which is pointed to, in the end ceremony of Purim.

As the celebration of Purim draws to a close, many non-rabbinic Jews, who believe in the Messiah Y’shua, takes a step back and dwells on a story about a King, who divorces his disobedient wife, and through a sevenfold counsel decrees that he will take a virgin bride, who’s father is Abihail, which means “My Father is Mighty”. His divorced wife is “gazar”, divided, cut off, casted out of the King’s house.

At the end of Purim, there are many questions asked, but one is most intriguing.

How does this Bride come to the King?

This is answered by the congregation citing the names of the seven “Partam Sar” Noble Princes or Chief Prince, which are

Carshena
Shethar
Admatha
Tarshish
Meres
Marsena
Memucan


Taking the meaning of their names, we get:

The Illustrious One, A Sleeping Lamb. A Star will be his testimony to them at the sea coast. He will be Lofty, Worthy and Dignified.

Is this the true meaning of Esther, chapter one. Check out the rest, with us, as we go through the rest of the Book.

Y’shua said, “You search the scriptures and in them, you think you have found eternal life, but they are which testify of me.”



12 comments:

  1. thank you for your useful post that open my mind.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Tanza. I hope you have a Great Day, also. I hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hidden in plain sight! I love the meanings of the names of Haman’s sons as well! Puts great meaning into putting to death the lusts of our flesh! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keith,
    I have always loved the fact that every name in the Bible has a meaning to it. There is a code within the whole of the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Susan, Yes, the best place to hide something is usually in plain sight. I find these things, as I study God’s Word and it amazes me that they’re so easy to find, if we only open our eyes. I share these things with my Jewish brothers and they curse me and accuse me of making things up. My only hope is that through our ministry, we are able to be used by God to reach them. As for Haman’s Sons, I agree and that one coming up. Thanks for studying with us and edifying the body. Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brenda, It’s so cool that the whole Bible is a code. It’s God’s way of reassuring the Remnant, that he is there, without physically appearing to us, thereby maintaining our faith. The fact that more and more are coming to light these days than in the past hasn’t gone unnoticed. It is God’s way of saying, “Hold On....I’m Coming!!!!l Shalom, my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Keith,
    Fascinating post! I agree that there are many depths of meaning within the Bible, not just in the plain text, but in the names, the arrangement of words (as in Ps. 119, each section beginning with a Hebrew letter in alphabetical order), and perhaps even in the equidistant letter sequences at the heart of the so-called Bible code. It truly is a living Book, with much that is new to be learned with each new reading!
    God bless,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Laurie, I totally agree. It's a book that keeps on giving. Too many people discount the amazing things found, at different levels. I'm not a believer in coincidence, but I'm willing to admit, when proven wrong. Once, twice, maybe a coincidence, but, after a while, it becomes evidence of design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude this is so cool. Someone should include these in a book or video. hint hint Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for re-telling an amazing story in the bible.

    God bless all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Chris, I totally agree that these types of things are "so cool" too. I honestly can't get enough of it. As for the videos, I'm getting there, I getting there. My wife has been saying the same thing. You guys will be the first to know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Tanza, for your comment.

    ReplyDelete