Saturday, January 23, 2021

Become One With Your Sword

 Many Times I Have Been Asked, “Why Don’t You Get Excited?” Or “Why Don’t You Show A Sense Of Urgency?” 

Well, Because You Normally Make The Wrong Move Or Go In The Wrong Direction, When You Quickly Make A Decision, Without Assessing And Determing The Truth Of The Situation. 

In My Line Of Work And Within My Faith, Truth Is The Best Foundation To Stand Upon And To Use To Do What Is Right. 

Truth Is The Best Tool In This Day To Day Battle, To Do What Is Right. Truth Is Your Sword....Become One With Your Sword.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, as you know, the culture of lies, The Lie, is being excepted as the normal in the US. I would be surprised,if we are not witnessing the birthpangs, of the end of times.

      Delete
  2. Hi Keith,
    I have never been afraid of telling the truth. If I were to blend in with those I disagree with then I would not be myself, and I would be a liar. I would rather be 'myself' no matter how many people dislike or disagree with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Brenda. Across the world, the agents of the evil one are making headways into every nook and cranny of our society. The truth is being lost.

      Delete
  3. Tried to send you an email question, but your keith.oder@cinci.rr.com bounced back. Please update your email link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies....it has been corrected...my email address is keithwoder@gmail.com

      Delete