Monday, June 15, 2020

Because God Takes Care Of His Own

Last Night, I Planted A New Garden, At The Old Homestead. We Don’t Have Water Readily Available Over There Yet, So I Have To Lug Water Over There....Not an Easy Task.

So, I Prayed For Rain. Now, Keep In Mind, There Was Absolutely No Chance Of Rain, Over The Next Few Days, According To The Weatherman, So I Smiled And Said, “I Love You, Lord” and Went BackTo Work.

As I Closed My Eyes Last Night, I Told Karrin, “I Prayed For Rain.”

Honestly And Shamefully, I Went To Sleep, Thinking I Would Have To Get Up And Lug The Water Over There.

The Next Morning, Karrin Gets Up And Makes Breakfast And Brings It Into The Bedroom And We Both Ate.

Getting Up And Looking Over To Karrin, I Said, “Oh Well...I Guess I Better Get That Water Over There And Water The Garden.”

Just Then, We Hear That All Too Familar Sound.

“Is That Thunder?” Karrin Asked,  Smiling.

We Look Outside And There, On The Edge Of The Sun, Was A Rain Cloud Approaching. Radar Confirmed...85-100% Of Rain, For The Next Few Hours.

It’s Like God Was Saying, “That’s Alright Son, I’ll Take Care Of This.”

Thank You Lord And Praise God!!!

It Brought A Tear To My Eye, Because God Takes Care Of His Own.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Keith,
    yes, many times we can ask God for something and yet our spiritual enemy can bring doubt into our carnal minds. However, God understands that we are flesh, and when we are weak He is strong. The more we see these things happening when we pray, the more we start to take every thought captive and bring it into obedience to God's Word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, and I pray that the Lord will remove the spiritual lies of the enemy from our minds, and we shall believe only through the mind of Christ.
    God bless us all as we hear the voice (thunder) of the Lord and the water (rain) of His Word falls upon us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Agree, Brenda!! Your "voice (thunder)" comment reminds me of the God silencing the seven thunders in Revelation and the scroll in Daniel....but that's for another blog entry.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post. God is so merciful and loving. You asked and you received!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! God is Indeed Great and Wonderful!!

      Delete