Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Yom Kippur-The Day Of Reckoning

Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, the most solemn day of the year, started at sundown. On this awesome day, on a future Yom Kippur, all accounts between Yahweh and His covenant people are settled. And it is on this day that the final jubilee year is reconciled. God's people will be gathered themselves together in a solemn assembly before Yahweh, to present themselves before the final judgement seat. According to Messianic Judaism, Y'shua, the Son of God, the Messiah, along with the saints, will stand in judgement over those who refuse to believe. On that day, the Book of Life will be opened. Therefore, is this yearly day of Atonement a prophesy Of a future day of reckoning? 

Gemar Chatimah Tovah.(May your final sealing be in the Book of Life)

Shabbat Shalom (Sabbath Peace) 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Keith,
    I wish I understood more about what you have put in your post, I actually saw a man who was speaking about the same thing on the 'It's Supernatural' channel this morning.
    Shalom. (I love the Hebrew language).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda, I started by looking up orthodox Judaic Beliefs. As I studied more and more, I kept saying, "That's Jesus.", which makes perfect sense to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete