Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Biblical Precision. God, Alone, Knows The Beginning From The End.

Did you know that God issued a punishment of 2484 years, upon Israel, for their continued unfaithfulness, in 536 BC? This is documented by secular sources, not only the Bible. So, What happened, 2484 years later? Well, exactly 2484 years later, in 1947, Israel came home and, against all odds, established their nation once again, showing the Bible to be exactly what it proclaims to be, the actual Word of God, because God, alone, knows the beginning from the end....or was it coincidence?




2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I have come over to this particular blog of yours Keith. This is lovely to read. I did not realize until this year that, because my mother's parents were both Jewish it makes me Jewish by descent (I think that is correct). I was born in 1947, which makes it even nicer somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda, I post here and on Facebook, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Yes, you are a Messianic Jew, by birth and belief. I'm not surprised to hear that, because I firmly believe that God lead all true believers to the Truth.

    ReplyDelete