Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I Don't Know If It's Coincidence Or Not, But It's Time To Be Kingdom Minded.


Brothers and Sisters, Jew and Gentile, It's Time To Stop Being A Democrat, Republican Or Independent.

It's Time To Be Kingdom Minded.

Coincidence or Not????

Last Night, I screen captured this New York Times link around 4pm EST. I also had the whereabouts to also capture the actual link address. Here it is.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/08/us/politics/democrats-suggest-un-peacekeepers.html

Praise God That He Led Me To Do So, Because, Lo and Behold, It Is Gone This Morning.

What makes this so important?

Well, let me take you through the possible timeline and let the Spirit lead you.

-May 2019: Democrats vote to boost the UN Budget, with significant earmarks for the UN Peacekeepers.

-March - June 2020: Caronavirus Pandemic Hits and Peaceful Protests turn into Race Riots. Lockdown and Extraordinary Social Restrictions Begin.

-June 2020: Democrats Call For Defunding Of All Police Departments. At this time, five US cities, all Democratic strongholds, have initiated the defunding.

-June 2020: Democrats Suggest That UN Peacekeepers Replace Our Police, While Law Enforcement Is Reformed.

Is this a Globalist One World Coup happening right in front of us or a simple mistake by the New York Times or Did God Reveal This To us, to make preparations?

Is this exactly what is foretold, within the scriptures?

Haven't you ever wondered, why the Scriptures don't mention a mighty nation called the United States, in the End Times?

Could it be that it will be taken over through a peaceful coup and become part of the Globalist Community?

It's time to be servants of God and be Kingdom Minded.

Shalom And May God Keep Your Safe!!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Keith,
    just read the link you shared, and I do agree that you have been allowed to share what the New York Times has taken down. I hope that this goes viral. God's timing is perfect, and the main thing in our lives is that we do what we have been called to do in the body of Christ on earth. I have no fear when I remain in the Lord, and as we mature in Him we recognise more and more the lies of the spiritual liar and thief. Our God reigns. God bless you Keith, and continue to share all that you have been given to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Brenda!!! I will continue to share. It sure is exciting and scary, at the same time. I have expected that we are the terminal generation. I hope we are correct. Shalom, my sister. Hope to see you at the Southern Gate.

      Delete
    2. Strike that...I will see you at the Southern Gate. :-)

      Delete
  2. Amen my brother. Where I was taken to in my near death experience was the most beautiful place that the human mind can not even imagine, and the love of God I felt there is a love that still makes me cry when I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe in coincidences and I believe that everything that happens is a perfect timing in God's timetable. Thank you for sharing that and I'm glad you took a screen shot right away. I believe all that happened even the virus has significance toward controlling people and God knows when, will lead to that time when the AntiChrist is revealed.

    Back in 2016, I told my hubby I would vote for a candidate no matter what party he was from. What was important for me was to vote for someone who honors God and then, I looked at the fruits of his work. I always pray for godly leaders whatever positions they may be in and I pray they will always follow God's leading and that they will always do the right thing not in the sight of men but in the eyes of God. Thank you for this and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rosel, I totally agree about coincidences. In this case, I honestly beleive that it's one of those times, when God prompts evil people to reveal their hand. It's all about power and control over the people.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for catching that. I wonder why they took it down.

    There is a man named Ken Peters (a pastor now) who says he saw the tribulation in a dream. Videos of him talking about his experience are on You Tube. He said the police he saw in America were not police. They were a force wearing light blue helmets or caps. At the time he had the dream he had no idea who they were. The UN peacekeepers wear light blue caps and helmets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, I do believe those times are coming upon us. Yes, I've listened to Ken Peters of the Prophecy Club. Even though ridiculed for years, it appears that many things that God had showed him, is indeed coming true.

      Delete